NEWS&NOTICE

Membranes in Drinking and Industrial Water Treatment (MDIW) 2010 Conference at Tro...

My experience about “Membranes in Drinking and Industrial Water Treatment (MDIW) 2010 Conference” at Trondheim, Norway.

- Monruedee Moonkhum, Ji Jung Lee -

The conference was held in Trondheim, Norway. Trondheim is Norway's third largest municipality and a Norwegian center of education, technical and medical research with the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). It is a wonderful place in the sense of peaceful, clean and rich of interesting histories.
The scopes of this conference are to present the latest research and development of membrane technology applied to advance water treatment and to highlight the implementation of these solutions by water and sanitation industrial.
It was a good opportunity for me to attend the MDIW 2010 conference. I got a chance to exchange news and development in membrane technology with a number of experts both from academic and company. Apart from that it is also a great opportunity to meet friends and colleagues as well as make new contracts and networks with both an expert and young professional. Moreover, I have obtained experience about giving a presentation in front of public. It was not easy to overcome nervousness along with handle unexpected questions. However, after the conference I got more confidence and since I have been updated the direction of the research in the membrane area, thus I got an idea to develop and enhance my research.

2.jpg

첨부 (0)